Thursday, September 18, 2014

First or Second Glance

I had no real feelings towards the book like most school readings and assignments I do it to get it over with and get the grade. So I feel there is no real point to developing feelings for something really won't do anything for me. I read it enough to understand the point the author was trying to get across even though I that a graphic novel was a poor way to tell such a story. Other then that the book isn't something I would have been out and interested I reading at first or second glance.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear that most of your assignments you do simply to get it done and get the grade. School and novels such as this one can open your eyes and teach you things you may not already know. I hope that at some point in your academic career, you will be able to find something valuable in it other than a grade or degree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But at the end of the day why are we real in school cause a person can learn a lot of things from just reading books and what not but teachers don't look at whats inside in a students brain brain if that was the case Albert Einstein would have had better grades then just a D average so I as long as I'm in school I will always life and work for the grade and that diploma

      Delete
  2. Alot of times i felt the same way but I realized that when i get more into a book my class assignments feel so much easier. Its almost like writing about a good show you watch for your own entertaiment....its alot easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but I disagree. The author did a great job in displaying her story.

    ReplyDelete