Thursday, September 18, 2014

Whats Your End Game 
" And then after nights with a Dead-Mind I then find myself in a class of half wake student zombies waiting to hand in an assignment maybe that's why the call it a Dead- Line"  Deadlines due dates are all things throughout my academic career I've been told by my teachers and professor is something thing that is part of educational success and will when day become part of your educational future. But what really truly defines educational success cause one can be successful in school turn in all the assignments on times and be on time to every class. But is that person truly learning anything or doing the same as a circus animal being told to jump through a series of hoops to one day reach the end and receive a banana aka diploma I'm not hating on school all I'm saying is know what your studying for and why your jumping those hoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment